Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

I just wanted to pop in and wish all you a Happy Mother's Day and share my mini album I made for my mom. It was inspired by Teachnpea at 2peas website. Somethings to look for:
  • I cut the Voila Felt strips to mimick the antenna and tail of the butterfly.
  • I also used "Thanks" Ribbon to tie a hidden picture to a page.
  • I used Ephemera digital element from PCLayers.com to do all my journaling.
  • The "Thank You" on the journaling is the font "Albemarle Swash" (the same font used for some journaling stickers from Making Memories Love Notes Tiny Alpha stickers
  • I aged and distressed my jounalling tags with Tim Holtz Distress ink so that they matched the paper from My Minds Eye, "Out and About"
  • Distressed Wild Saffron embellishments so that they weren't so bright.



























Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mom album, Roz, and thanks for the writeup about that glass shop. Sounds like it would be fun to visit, and I just might since I finally have a car again now. However, ya just had to mention Boardwalk didn't ya? LOLOL Now I am wanting a roller coaster ride and some Salt Grass! winkwink

    xoxo,
    ~a~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great work on this album. It is so classy and elegant. I bet your mom will treasure it forever!

    ReplyDelete