Sunday, November 29, 2009

I ran, Me, Reba and Joan Benoit Samuelson

I have been out for awhile. Between my ankle injury, the flu and then a horrible cold or second strand of flu...I have been under the weather. And life also got in the way. But I think things are getting back to normal.

I have a 5K this weekend in NASA. It is the 5K Reindeer Run. I can't wait. I really need to get back in the swing of things.

I have to say I haven't felt this good in a long time. It feels good to run. Well today I was being dragged by my freaky dog, Reba. I really need to socialize her. Poor thing, she was running as fast as she could away from any sign of life...a deer, a cat, another jogger, a rabbit. It was crazy but apparently it was great for my pace because at the end of my run, Joan Benoit Samuelson congratulated me on the best run ever. Wuu huu Reba! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you and can't wait to hear about your 5K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog! I also look forward to 5Ks to get me back "in the program". Currently coming off a slacking run schedule. The Christmas Caper 5K is just what the doctor ordered!

    ReplyDelete