Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Quick Halloween Post

  Yes Pinterest has touched every aspect of my life...even Halloween and I never decorate for Halloween. However, this one looked so easy so I decided to do it at the last moment. 5 MINUTES is all it took  I took wax paper and ATG'd it to the glass.  (Scrapbookers know what I mean.)  For everyone else....tape dispenser with double sided tape.  Then I took a 50 cent bottle of red acrylic paint and put some on a stryrofoam plate. I put my hands in the paint and pressed them against the paper.  I then spelled out Help Me backwards.

My husband stood on the otherside while I took the picture.

Confession time:  I originally did it because you can see right into our foyer back to the living room and I was going to be scrooge about Halloween and not hand out candy.  I figured the wax paper would prevent people from looking in, yet we would still look festive with a bit of halloween decor.  But I went to the store and bought candy and turned on the lights.  However, the little kids refuse to come to the door. And those that dare come to the door ask, with horror on their face, "Why do you have blood all over your door?"  So I have tons of candy left.

So here is the original post. Scary Door  I have to admit I did not read their instructions. I just pinned the picture from Pinterest and just figured it out.  Happy Hauntings!



Pin It

1 comment: