Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spa Sock Cupcakes

If you were ever on the fence about getting an electronic die cut machine...JUMP!  Back in 2007 I made the jump and I haven't looked back.

I used it this past weekend to make these cute cupcake wrappers for spa socks.  Years ago I was a Mary Kay consultant and they taught us....women like eye candy and presentation is everything.  I saw these cute sock cupcakes years ago somewhere online and have made them ever since.  When Provo Craft came out with the cupcake wrapper, I couldn't run fast enough to get one.  It has wrappers for all occasions and even cupcake toppers.


I decided to use some tulle flowers that I bought on etsy as toppers. Here is a green hint;  when you need some white cardstock, you can always use the back side of the onesided paper.  I always seem to have extra sheets left over from those paper packs at Joann's.  If it is a pattern that I don't particularly like, I just flip it over and use the white backing.  That is what I used for the base of the cupcake wrappers.

Recipe;
spa socks from Michaels
tulle flowers from etsy
clear gift bags from Michaels
brown twine
small office rubber bands
curling ribbon
color cardstock
back of pattern paper 

Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment