Sunday, October 25, 2009

OMG I did the Gypsy contest! Please vote

I can't believe I did the challenge. I entered two items into the challenge. After running my first 10K yesterday and being dog tired and injured ankle (I woke up with it swollen and not being able to put weight on it. Then I remember at noon today....the contest. I pulled myself up the stairs to my scraproom and got to work. It was good. I was able to work through more ideas for videos and I learned how to do other things on my Gypsy. On this layout I used Gypsy Wandering, Gypsy font and Joys of the Season.
Please vote for my layout CLICK HERE to vote. Thanks for all you kind words on my videos. I planned to do some this weekend but the 10K kicked my boody and then I spent all day today on the contest.
Oh and if you played in the contest, let me know.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment