Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Year of the Babies

The past few weeks have been a blur.  As I wrap up my Project Life, for 2011, I realized that last year was the year of family.  I spent more time with my sisters, cousins and father in one year than I had in the whole decade before. My father took us on a tour of York Town, Texas, where he and my aunts and uncles were born.  But this year, this year is the year of the baby.  

I became a grandmother this year.
My bestfriend is having her first child this year and my daughter's geometry teacher is having her first baby and my aunt had her fourth.  Within the first four months of this year I will meet four new babies, two boys and two girls.  So I have gone crazy making baby things and I am loving every bit of it.

So over the next few weeks I will share some of the projects I did for these precious little ones.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment