Sunday, February 8, 2009

I would like to thank the Academy....




I am so excited! My blog buddy, Aimeslee gave me two awards. You like me, you really like me! Ok so here is the deal. Once I accept the award, you are to tell five of your addictions and pass the award to five others. Gosh, I hope I have that right. Well here it goes.
My Addictions
1) Scrapbooking
2) Chocolate
3) Singing Mamma Mia out of tune
4) The Girls Next Door
5) Italian Wedding Cake

I would like to share this award with

Lea Sanders-- Her work is beautiful.
Nancy Wyatt--another great crafter. Can't wait to see her finished room.
Life as Lou--I am a voyer for this one...I love her work and take a peek every once and a while.
Leah Fung--Great videos with her scrapping gal pals
Christine--She makes great videos...if you have an Ipod you can subscribe to her podcasts

Check tham all out. They are great gals with this gift for crafting. You won't be disappointed.




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ro! I will update my blog and spread the love! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well h*ll, better late than never, I guess. Sorry I'm just now finding this to comment on. Thanks for playing, and I love Italian wedding cake too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete