Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Hump Day!


Ok I have really got to remember to upload in the opposite order of how I want the pictures to be displayed on my blog. This page is a little out of my element. I am doing a Scraplift Challenge at Scrapbook etc. This is a scraplift from the Scrapbooks etc. Page Planner Bookazine. The original is on page 62, You are Beautiful, by Becky Novacek. I did it last night...really late. But I knew I would not have time today to do it because we have a track meet tonight and this past weekend I had the Revolve Tour. I used my Cricut on this one. I used Celebrations Cartridge to make the cake and the "its a party". I used pop dots to raise up certain elements. Oh and I used my Cricut to cut the squares in the pattern paper because it was easier, for me, to use the Center point button and make sure I cut out exactly what I wanted without ruining the rest of the pattern paper. There is more I will probably add because there are these cute puppies with party hats on the Celebrations Cartridge that I want to use.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment