Sunday, January 4, 2009

Second Layout 365



Ok, I admit it. I got up in the must have, must do the 365 project from Becky Higgins and CK. I was one of the ones trying to get the album and had the system crash. But after trying for a while, I decided to create my own digi template and do the project anyway. I am not finished with the first week and I have one blank slot left for journaling (the blue rectangle) but I am working on it. I'll probably tweak my template over the next few weeks. I am still learning how to digi scrap so over the next few weeks I may pick up a few more short cuts. But doing this digi is really helping me learn more about digital scrapping and it allows me to flex my digi skills.

If they decide to sell the Project 365 again, I may buy it for expecting friends and newlyweds. Can you imagine being able to have such a detailed journal of your baby's first year or your first year of marriage. Years later when you look back at it, you will appreciate all the little details you may have forgotten. So I am doing my digitally....for now. But if they begin selling the kits again, I may just have to buy it anyway. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi R- It's me Nancy Tovar Wyatt. If you have time to play along I've tagged you over at my blog. If not no worries, hope you and the family are well and I look forward to following your blog.

    nancy
    www.lovestocreate.com

    ReplyDelete