Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A New Year

I am so behind in blogging so I thought I was just stop by for a moment. Wow! So many things going on in my life. I got a new IPod for Christmas and as you can see by my mini, I am using the Nike+. If you are the time that nees motivation, NikePlus can help. I can track my miles, minutes, calories...all by using a sensor and my Itouch. It automatically records everything and when I sync to my PC, it uploads to NikePlus. The only downside for me is that in my excitement I didn't want to take the time to read the handbook on it and my first two workouts were lost because I pressed the wrong button. Oh well.

I didn't buy the Nike+ shoes but instead made my own pouch. I took pics but I have to upload them....later. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your new ipod... I love mine.

    Hope you join in the fun at paperclipping tonight.

    Love your take on the 365 project. It just shows you can do something creative & wonderful without buying the kits.

    ReplyDelete