Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Keychain


We bought a new car last month and I have been in search of the perfect keychain. I decided that I am going to try to make my own. This is the first attempt. I didn't realize there were so many details to beading. I originally thought of making some kind of picture charm jewelry from Lea Sanders. You have to check out her blog because she has some amazing work on her site. have watched hours of youtube videos about beading. I have been to several stores to look a their beads and key chains. I still have two more picture frame charms to add but I think I am going rethink the design of this one.
I have to add an addendum to my blog entry today. I want to thank Nancy W. for helping me with my blog couture. Check out her blog...she is dripping with creative juices. And her scraproom is to die for. Maybe I can get her to come to my place and help me get my scraproom in order.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love it and love the new blog look! Enjoyed talking with you this evening! Hope one of us wins the Heidi Swapp giveaway! hugs from Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am such a bad blog commenter! I have finally caught up here, tho. I dunno what happened, when you went to Canada, I got messed up and quit checking I guess.
    N-e-wayz, glad you had a good Canada trip, LOVE the ValDay layout, and that B'day Tin is awesome (I need to do that for my dad), CONGRATS on being a Fiskateer AND for being in SB Etc, those cupcakes looked delish, my Hubs would love that winebar - even naked, lol, and I was giggling at you about that banana creme pie, at first I thought you were stuffing it in AT Kroger, LOL. And, that post about Good Friday was one of the best ones I've ever read. Awesome! xoxo p.s.- are you sweating yet? The temps around here have really heated up! Summer's coming quick!

    ReplyDelete